Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mommy Day Out

Nyah, Carson and I ended up home alone one Saturday afternoon.  We decided to head out to the Riverwoods for some pizza at Malowi's.  I ate an entire gluten-free pizza.  All 8 pieces.  I didn't feel guilty at all!
Next, we headed to Bath&Body.  We spend 2 hours trying on each and every scent of lotion.  I came away with a bit of a headache, but Nyah was in heaven.  Surprisingly, Carson didn't complain once.  Bath&Body was selling lip gloss holders shaped like vampires, so I guess that was "boyish" enough to entertain him.
Last, but not least, we headed to the toy store where Carson spent $108 (he'd been saving all year) on an EZY Roller.  Seems a bit extravagant to me, but, hey . . . who am I to argue with a nine-year-old.  He felt like it was a really SMART purchase.







No comments: