Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dinner Conversation

I get the biggest kick out of dinner conversations.  This is one that took place last night.  We were eating breakfast burritos and asking the kids about their teachers in school this year.  We went around the table.  When it was Carson's turn, this is how the conversation went:

Me:  So, Carson.  How do you like Mrs. Greene?
Carson:  She's a great teacher.  I'm lucky to have her.  She's going to retire soon.
Ian:  No, she's not, Carson.  She's really young.
Carson:  Dude . . . she's been around since the 1980s!
Aaron:  Carson, I was born in 1970.
Carson:  Oh . . .

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love reading all of your fun stories and catching up on life. Carson is such a handsome boy- what a great picture!

Now, I just need to catch up on all of my blogging!