Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Concert

Guess who we went to see at the E-Center on Tuesday night? That's right. We went to a concert on a weeknight! Who says we're getting old? We can still rock out with the best of them. The only problem is, all the people at the concert were in their 40s and 50s. What does that say about us?




So, any guesses? Who did we see in concert? None other than Depeche Mode. Boy do those guys love to be on stage! So entertaining! Check out this video clip. I can't get over all the waving arms.

4 comments:

Memzy said...

I saw a DM concert while I was in college. It was sooooper fun!

bryan said...

rock and roll will never die.

C Schultz said...

I will never forget going to a DM concert at Dodger's stadium. It was a blast. I think I'm still a little "high" from all the stuff floating around in the air. LOL

culley said...

We were there too!! it was a great concert. So AWESOME!!!