Monday, October 1, 2012

The Tree Comes Down

I have absolutely HATED this tree that stands in our front yard.  It is dying and ugly.  It sends out shoots of baby trees that grow all over our yard and our neighbor's yard.  The tree is a menace.


My friend, Jill, kindly offered up her husband's tree cutting services.  When Aaron found out, he said, "Why would we cut down that tree?  I love that tree!"  Seriously?!  
 Aaron's love for the tree was not enough to keep it standing.  The sound of the chainsaw was glorious to my ears!



 Ian got to help Jason with the chainsaw.  He felt like such a MAN!  Now all I need to do is get rid of the stump.  Too bad the roots of the tree are completely wrapped around the electrical box.  Hopefully the entire neighborhood won't hate me when their lights go out.


No comments: