Monday, October 1, 2012

Naughty, Naughty!!

Carson came home from school today with a strange smile on his face.  

"Mom.  I've got a joke for you. It's about the 'F' word, but don't worry.  It's not THE 'F' word."

"Okay, Carson.  Let me hear it," I said nervously.

"What starts with an 'F' and ends with a 'CK'?" Carson asked with a smile.

"Carson Grant.  Seriously?!" I exhaled deeply.  What is Elementary School coming to?

"FIRETRUCK!" Carson said, with squeals of laughter.

"Who told you that joke?" I asked in a serious voice.

"Ben."

"Well, that is a naughty joke.  Don't tell anyone else that joke.  And who is Ben?!"



After getting Carson to promise that he would never repeat the joke, he started in on another story from the school day.

"There is a new girl at school.  She moved here from Mexico.  She isn't nice.  She gives me the evil eye at school and also gives everyone the middle finger.  She is mean."

"Maybe the middle finger means something else in Mexico," I said jokingly.

"You are thinking of China, Mom.  In China, they use their pinky finger instead of their middle finger to be rude."

"Where did you learn this, Carson?"

"I learned it at school."

I am having second thoughts about Ben.  And school.  What happened to the ABCs?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

LOL..

I told you that joke years ago when Ian asked what that word meant!

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3515978406157520244&postID=5561501702084950975

Guess I shouldn't tell anyone else either..

The Everyday Housewife said...

Dainon, I totally forgot that you had told me that! Are you Ben?!:)