Friday, December 9, 2011

December 8th

First of all . . . I am tired. The advent calendar is making me tired! Let me give you an example of just how tired I feel. This morning for breakfast, Nyah asked me to toast her a bagel. I responded, "Do you want me to put cream cheese or water on that for you?" Nyah just stared at me. Butter . . . water, same thing, right?!

Last night we all went to the District Office for the PTA Reflection Awards Ceremony. Carson won his age division for Film. The theme for Reflections this year was . . . What Diversity Means to Me. Carson made a cute movie with erasers and blocks called "Diver-city". It is about 3 different groups living very different lives. I tried to film it during the awards ceremony, but I'm not sure how great the sound will be. Perhaps too annoying to watch. Give it a try if you are interested.

Carson got a little certificate and a bag of chocolates as his award. He LOVED the chocolates! Totally worth the effort of entering!

No comments: