Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Mad about this . . . I'm Mad about that . . .

Yesterday was crazy! Carson and Nyah got in an argument over who was going to sit in the front seat in the car, Carson and Ian got in a fight over who had the most hangers on their side of the closet, Carson got mad at Cali because she accidentally hit his head on the door of the closet when they were playing . . . The list goes on and on. I'm going to chalk it up to Carson's lack of sleep. He still takes a nap everyday and missed it because we had so much fun stuff going on.

At about 3 p.m. we were all in the car heading towards piano lessons. Carson was in the front seat with his head laying on the armrest between us. I thought he'd fallen asleep. Suddenly he opened his eyes and said, "Mom, do you mind if I take a little fiesta?!" (He meant siesta, but it meant so much more the way he said it!) I could use a little "fiesta" after all the fighting that went on! In fact, I think I'll take a little "fiesta" today!

2 comments:

Lohra said...

Oh man, I wish we could all take a mid-day fiesta.

Pat said...

I wonder if all the synonyms Carson knows for "nap" were learned when Mommy tells him he will have to play by himself again for a couple hours every afternoon?