Saturday, November 12, 2011
After a fellow blogger alerted me of the existence of the Shewee, a portable urinating device for women, I immediately went to www.shewee.com and discovered that I have been peeing my pants during races for absolutely no reason. I am now going to carry a shewee with me at all times -- just in case. For only $12.25, you too can own a portable urinating device. It comes in 5 snazzy colors. I'm still trying to decide between hot pink and forest green. Read the following instructions to see if a Shewee may be right for you!
**The instructions below are copied directly from www.shewee.com
"We are confident that you’ll find it easy to Shewee, even liberating, but here are some instructions for you in case you aren’t sure....
1. Undo trousers
2. Push underwear to one side
3. Place Shewee gently against the body with the outlet pipe directed away from you
4. Aim urine to a suitable place – away from feet, into a toilet or a container
5. When finished, pull Shewee forwards to wipe and catch any drips (liquid repellent surface ensures no drips)
6. Place your reusable Shewee back into a bag or resealable container
Tip! Practice with Shewee in the shower to find the best position for you.
Shewee is washable by hand or machine and can withstand temperatures up to 120˚C"
After seeing pictures of the Shewee, I decided to run to the Dollar Tree and pick up a funnel to try instead! I'll make sure to let you all know how it goes!