Monday, November 21, 2011

Our Last Trick-or-Treaters

When the kids asked about costumes this year for Halloween, they got the grinch face. "Go dig in the Halloween Tupperware Bin and find something to wear!" was the response they heard from their loving mother. The result was less than spectacular for Carson. He found a black leather jacket to wear and "said" he wanted me to paint his face like a skeleton. He found a picture on the Internet and I reproduced it perfectly! When he got home from school, he was in tears. "No one knew what I was! Everyone kept saying, "Who are you supposed to be?!" Nyah had a little bit better luck with her outfit. She said she was an "Egyptian" and people believed her!

It was the first year we didn't have to go trick-or-treating with the kids. Nyah went with the girls and Carson went with the boys. I stayed home and supervised my Dad! (See previous post).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you can tell C that Youngest said that leather jacket gave him "swagger". He said that if C had been wearing sunglasses, he would have had "ultimate swagger." When I asked him what "swagger" was, he said it means lots of girls want to date you! I guess it's a good thing he didn't have the glasses then...