The perfect friend would NEVER even THINK about asking for a bite of your Magleby's chocolate cake!
What is your idea of The Perfect Friend?
Well, I think I found her . . . Listen to this --
1. She is a FABULOUS listener.
2. She never tells me I'm wrong -- she lets me figure it out on my own.
3. She gives GREAT advice.
4. She asks me questions about my past and seems to enjoy hearing all the grimy details.
5. She tells me "I'm worth it!"
6. She always wants me to come to her place to hang out, so I never have to worry about cleaning my own house.
7. She keeps everything I share with her confidential. She would never even CONSIDER telling my secrets to someone else.
8. She has very comfortable furniture.
9. She has massage chairs that I get to use for free every time I go for a visit.
10. She thinks it is perfectly normal to look in the mirror and repeat, "I am funny. I am smart. I am thoughtful," 30x/day.
Sound too good to be true?
For only $30/visit, you can have a perfect friend too!
I should've gotten a therapist years ago. I didn't know what I was missing out on!