Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coldplay


There is nothing "hotter" than a piano playing, guitar playing, beautiful singing, dancing, flipping around the stage, sweaty Chris Martin -- and Aaron agrees! We went to the Coldplay concert Saturday night at the Delta Center. I can honestly say it was the most well-rounded crowd I've ever seen at a concert. Ages ranged from 7-year-olds to 80-year-olds. There was a 70-year-old, white haired Chinese Man sitting in front of us waving his arms and dancing with the best of them. Everybody loved the show. At one point, the stage went black and we thought the band was taking an intermission, but they were really running up the stairs to stand in the middle of the audience where they sang 3 more songs. I got chills! Viva la vida!!

2 comments:

Memzy said...

How much do you heart them?!!!!! I am so jealous.

Inspiration Station said...

I've heard from so many that it was an awesome concert. So great you and Aaron could go! Carson is such a cute kid. Love his new phrase from below. Have a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't see you!