Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nyah Updates

 Nyah has had a great month.  She got chosen to play in the Winner's Circle for her piano piece, "Polanaise"at Art City Music Academy.
 We went to celebrate at her favorite restaurant in Springville, "Ginger's Cafe." 

 Ny's is growing up right before my eyes.  My baby girl is now as tall as her big sister.
 She decorated a beautiful cake at her Young Women's activity last week.  Uncle Caleb really enjoyed it.


 We joined some friends for dinner at "The Garden" restaurant and attended YW Conference.  Great talks.
 We just happened to find some cool, colorful walls in downtown Salt Lake City for pictures.

Nyah and I got bored at the stoplights.  She tried to teach me to do "kissing" faces for the camera.  She said I was trying too hard.  I guess you aren't REALLY supposed to make a kissing face, but just pretend to.  I never got it right.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, "kissing face"? I call it duck face. Quack. Quack.

Inspiration Station said...

I was just noticing how grown up Nyah is! So exciting about her piano piece. I am thrilled for your new job too. You're going to be the best teacher.