Monday, March 26, 2012

Ian's Skillet Breakfast


I have never met a 13-year-old boy that takes such great pride in preparing himself large, beautiful breakfasts. Ian does not eat lunch -- he claims he doesn't like any cold sack lunch foods, so he ingests 2,000 calories at breakfast to tide him over till he gets home for a large after-school snack. This morning's breakfast -- 4 scrambled eggs, a diced baked potato, 2 handfuls of cheese, green onions, and Tabasco sauce. He named it "Got Rigged" after himself . . . Ian Riggs Heber.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If he'll put a little bacon in there.. I'll pay him to bring one of these to the back door every morning where no one can see. Or he can trade me for my bowl of sticky gritty oatmeal, bananas, and protein powder concoction.

Kristin said...

I love your kids!

Peanut M&Ms said...

Love that boy. Love the plate!

Jared said: That looks disgusting. No me want to eat it. Sorry.

Keep in mind, this is coming from a boy who ate cold Spaghettio's for dinner!