Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ian's 15th Birthday

 Ian "accidentally" discovered his birthday present about a month early.  It was an effects pedal for his electric guitar.  He found it hiding in the car washing wagon in the garage.  I asked him to wash my car, forgetting that I had "hidden" his present there.  Surprise ruined.

Thus, when Ian's birthday rolled around, I had already spent all of his birthday money on the pedal.  I felt terrible that he'd have nothing to open on his birthday.  I dug around in my pockets for some change.  I had to buy him something to open on his big "15"!  I found enough change to buy him a Duck Dynasty t-shirt.  He is a fan. :)

 Cinnamon streusel muffins were on the menu for his birthday breakfast.

We went laser tagging for Ian's birthday that evening even though we had just participated in the same exact activity for Carson's birthday the week before.  The kids and Aaron played 6 or 7 games of laser tag.  They were very sweaty.  They were very happy.
Happy birthday, Ian Riggs!  I think you are absolutely amazing!

No comments: