Monday, February 21, 2011

Cross Country Skiing

To be a cross country skier, you have to . . .
A) be coordinated
B) have a cute outfit
C) know how to fall correctly
D) have the skills to get by other fallen skiers without running them over

Grandma Joannie, Carson, Nyah, and I have none of the above skills. But, boy . . . did we have fun! (I don't think the people we ran over were glad we showed up though!)
Nyah looking strong on her skis!

Carson swishing across the snow!

Kids after a fall. No tears yet!

Mom standing up immediately after getting her skis on.

Mom after her 1st fall.

Mom after her 10th fall!

Mom took a picture of me trying to look like a skier. Side info: Mom was lying on the ground, unable to get up, while taking this photo.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL Vanessa! It looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Kristin said...

That looks like fun. I'm so jealous I missed out!