Thursday, February 25, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken Heaven


Last night I ate the best sandwich I have EVER sunk my teeth into. It was Heaven!

package of Earthgrains whole wheat thin buns (they don't sound tasty but they are yummy!)
chicken breasts
Lawry's teriyaki with pineapple juice marinade
can of coke
fresh pineapple
green leaf lettuce
tomato
Bull's-Eye barbecue sauce (brown sugar&hickory)

Marinate chicken breasts in Lawry's marinade and coke for 30 minutes. Slice pineapple into thick circles. Grill chicken and pineapple on low on your grill. While that is cooking, slice your tomato and tear up your lettuce.

Slice chicken into slices after it is done on the grill. Build your sandwich. Top with some Bull's-Eye BBQ sauce. Delicious!!

1 comment:

bryan said...

I've noticed those thin buns are becoming popular these days. My mom introduced them to me over Christmas break but Kristin and I haven't had the guts to buy them ourselves yet.